Instant Challenge Articles
Looking from some great ideas for helping your team with Instant Challenges? This article series has advice on how to approach Instant Challenge:
- Mastering Instant Challenge (Part 1). The first article in this series explains how you can make Instant Challenge practice much more effective.
- Mastering Instant Challenge (Part 2). The second article in this series includes tips on how to teach your team to solve the most commonly encountered types of Instant Challenges.
Additional Sources of Instant Challenges
- Destination Imagination’s Free Resources pagehas some Instant Challenge resources that you can download and print
- Creative Iowa: Instant Challenge Library
- Destination Imagination Colorado: Instant Challenges
- Montana Destination Imagination: Instant Challenge Tips, Ideas, and Practice
- Ben from Virginia: Instant Challenge Goldmine
- Destination Imagination Support Committee (DISC): DISC Instant Challenge Generator
- IC Mini Challenges are great brain brakes and practice needed skills: Mini Challenges
- Creating Your Own Improv IC- great for brain breaks as well- Improv IC Chart
- A great resource for NEW or NEW-ISH teams- Helps with getting to know materials used in ICs-Exploring_Material_Properties